Best Carpet Installation in Houston
Your bedroom flooring is important. It is the last thing that your feet will touch before you slip from your shoes and climb into bed at night, and it is the first thing they will feel when you wake and leave your bed each morning. Because of this, few flooring materials are more suited to the bedroom than carpet. It is soft, plush, warm underfoot, and soothing to the touch.
Bedroom Carpeting Pros
- Sound Dampening: One of the benefits of having carpet installed in a bedroom is that it can insulate the space against unwanted ambient noise. The thicker the carpet, the less sound will be transmitted from downstairs, up into the serenity of your bedroom setting.
- Soft: Your bedroom floor is going to be the first thing your bare feet touch each morning and the last thing they touch before slipping from shoes and stepping into bed each night. Carpet has a soft, cushioned feel that makes it very soothing in bedroom applications.
- Warm: One of the worst feelings is slipping from a warm bed on a cold winter morning and having your feet instantly freeze on a chill flooring application. With carpet, you never have to worry about that. Bedroom carpeting is always warm and soft, no matter the weather.
- Maintenance: Aside from dealing with stains, the only regular maintenance that carpet needs is regular vacuuming.
Bedroom Carpeting Cons
- Replacement: In a low traffic space such as the bedroom a carpet can last for years. However eventually, it is going to start showing signs of wear and tear, requiring you to update the material.
- Stains: Depending on the type of carpet, you may have to worry about a variety of stains occurring from dirt, colored liquids, and other agents. There are a variety of methods for removing each type of stain, but the most important thing is to wipe up the agent immediately and begin to treat it as soon as possible. Depending on the speed of your efforts the stain may leave residual color in the carpet.
- Snags: In the case of loop pile carpets you may have to deal with snags that can if left untreated, lead to the carpet starting to unravel.
- Cats: In some cases, people will find that cats react to carpeting as if it were a giant cat toy stretched out across the floor of the bedroom. This can often be curbed with a little discipline but may result in wear and tear until your pet is trained.
Most carpeting is produced from petroleum, a non-renewable resource. Natural, renewable carpeting includes materials such as wool, jute, and seagrass.
Another environmental concern is that some carpeting can trap dust or mold within its strands, causing harmful toxins to be released into the air. To offset this, you can spray your carpet with a nontoxic carpet finishing agent.
Bedroom Carpet Pile
- Uncut Carpet Pile: Carpet is made when loops of fabric are threaded through matting to create the fibers in the surface. When the entire loop is left uncut, it is called “loop pile” or “Berber pile carpet.” The advantage of this type of carpet is that it tends to be highly durable, resistant to stains and easy to maintain. The drawback is that it can be less soft, and padded then cut carpet pile, making it less comfortable in a bedroom setting.
- Cut Carpet Pile: When the loop used to make carpet is cut, it leaves behind single strands that make up the plush surface of the material. The angle that the loop is cut at, and the way the individual fibers are treated afterward, can lead to the creation of carpeting that has a variety of textures. While these carpets tend to be soft and attractive, the bristling nature of the fibers makes it much easier to see indentations and footmarks. It also tends to more easily show wear over time, meaning that it has to be replaced on a fairly regular basis.
About Fantastic Floors, Inc. We are a successful company with more than 25 years of experience in the market, we have the infrastructure, high quality equipment, materials and supplies to achieve and exceed the expectations of our customers, allowing us to gain the confidence and loyalty for our services.
We have more than 500 residential, 300 properties and 25 commercial customers totally satisfied with our services.
Best Carpet Installation in Houston.
Fantastic Floors, Best Carpet Installers in Houston, Best Floor Installers in Houston, A/C Duct Cleaning in Houston, Best Carpet Cleaning in Houston, Best Carpet Installation in Houston, Best Carpet Shampoo in Houston, Best Floor Installation in Houston, Carpet Cleaning Companies in Houston, Carpet Cleaning in Houston, Carpet Installation in Houston, Carpet Sale in Houston, Ceramic Tile Sale in Houston, Commercial Carpet in Houston, Commercial Flooring in Houston, Emergency Water Damage in Houston, Floor Installation in Houston, Flooring in Houston, Flooring Companies in Houston, Hardwood Floor Installation in Houston, Professional Carpet Installation in Houston, Professional Floor Installation in Houston